I have decided to take a virtual walk to Seneca SC where my friend Susan lives.I tried this a few years ago riding my stationary bike.I made it there but don't remember how long it took.
I plotted the route on a Google map.Seneca is 306 miles from my town of Bluefield WV.If I average 4-5 miles a day walking it will take me about 2 months.I have already logged 85.8 miles since I started walking on April 30th.Three of those weeks I was only counting my morning walk.The last week or so I have been counting my steps using a pedometer so my daily mileage is higher now.I make a point to get in more steps whenever the time allows.
I have 220.2 miles to go.I will keep a tally here.Don't know yet how often I will update the virtual trip.At the present time I am virtually making it down I 77 South towards Charlotte.
No comments:
Post a Comment