Today is our 34th wedding anniversary.The years have flown by.We got married in a church on Saturday June 9,1973.The weather the day we got married was quite a bit hotter than today.That day it was in the low 90's but of course that was up in Maryland.Down here in the mountains of southern West Virginia it rarely gets up to 90.
I checked our high for yesterday.It was 89 and I heard that there have only been two days in June since records have been kept in our area that it has gotten that warm in June.
We went to Moncove State Park for a family picnic today.The weather was so nice and the park wasn't crowded.This was our first time to his park.It's about 65 miles from our house so we are thinking that once to that park is enough.
I walked 10,257 steps today.Took granddaughter Mariah for a walk in her stroller at the park.Wanted to see some of the park on foot.I took pictures.If any of them turned out I will share a few here.
No comments:
Post a Comment