I logged in 9,210 steps today.That equals 4.6 miles.Walked on flat land today to give my knees a rest.The hills in our park are a good workout but my knees were taking a beating.They are feeling much better the last two days since I've been walking the flat sidewalk within the park instead of the hilly road that circles around the park.
I was so excited this morning that I could wear one of my size large shirts from last summer.It had gotten snug on me since last summer so I had to go out and buy some x/large shirts much to my dismay.
I am thinking about going on a virtual trip using my walking miles on my journey.I saw on TV that you can do that with Google.I will research that.I want to mention how I am doing with my virtual journey on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment