Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Such Nice Weather for June


I took this picture on Sunday on our drive back home from the state park.It was such a scenic area.I love the way the mountains are in the background of this picture.
Wanted to note that I noticed that I was repeating the same picture yesterday.Couldn't figure out how to delete the picture so I let it stay in that blog.
Had another good day of walking.I noticed this evening that I had only walked 6,500 steps so I took a walk to get my step count closer to 10,000.I love the way I challenge myself to get my steps close to or past the 10,000 step count.
Today I walked 9,820 steps which equals 4.9 miles.I am well on my way towards earning a t-shirt in our local walking club challenge.I need to walk 100 miles to earn the t-shirt.

No comments: