Saturday, June 2, 2007

Not Up To Par

I am posting my steps for Saturday.Thought I better state that since it is already after midnight here.

I didn't do as well today counting my steps.I only reached 4,810 which is almost 2 1/2 miles.I had an upset stomach most of the day.Thought I could walk around the yard moving with my I-Pod but my tummy had other plans.Needless to say I didn't get in much walking.My legs and knees are feeling better since I am not walking so many hill.I realize that I can't walk the hills in the park 5 days straight.I need to alternate walking the perimeter of the park with walking the inner sidewalk of the park.Either way,it's a lot of walking.I don't walk in the park over the weekend since there are people picnicking.I wouldn't feel comfortable walking past their picnic as I walk around the park.There aren't any picnics during the week at 10 AM.

We had a very enjoyable evening.Ken and I went to a Bluegrass Music show.One group was much better than the other.They have a new CD out so we bought it.I won one of the door prizes.It's a lovely handmade wooden pull chain lamp.

Hopefully my steps count will be much higher tomorrow.

I am still heading down Interstate 77 South heading towards Charlotte .I will be getting on I85 before reaching Charlotte.As of today I have walked 88.2 miles and have 217.8 miles to go to reach Seneca.It's 166.1 miles to the I 85 exit so I have another 77.9 miles to go till I reach that interchange.

No comments: