Friday, June 22, 2007

It has been a good month


This is a picture of my cactus blooming early last July.I was looking at it awhile ago and wondering if it will bloom or not.Guess I will know in another two weeks if it blooms or not.


I was just adding up my miles walked for the month so far.I am at the 98 mile mark.That means that I only have two more miles to go and I will have earned the tee shirt in the local walking club challenge.You earn a tee shirt when you walk your first 100 miles after joining.Haven't read any publicity about the walking club or received an e-mail yet.Been wondering how many people have signed up and when they plan on awarding the tee shirts for the first 100 miles.Makes me wonder if they are planning on anyone earning a tee shirt the first month of the walking club challenge.


I didn't walk as much today.Took it easy after all of the steps yesterday.I walked in the park this morning.Need to take my camera and take some pictures of the crosses in the park before they are taken down.Want to share with everyone where I take my morning walks.


Today I accumulated 6,975 steps on my pedometer which equals 3.5 miles.

1 comment:

Joni J said...

Hi Nancy!!
Love your blog! Wonderful pictures of the grandbabies. Wow are they growing fast!
Joni