Today was a much better day.I am feeling so much better but not quite over the bug or whatever it was I had over the weekend.
I got in quite a bit of walking today for a total of 11,817 which is equal to 5.9 miles.I started the day with my walk in the park.I went back to walking the road that goes around the park.It has rolling hills.I did much better walking it today.Then I walked the sidewalk that goes around the park.I should check my pedometer when I first start walking then when I get back to my curios.I am curious as to how many steps that is.Now if I can only remember to do that,lol.
After walking in the park I went to the grocery store and did some much needed grocery shopping.That is a lot of steps too.A little later I was off to pick up grandson Jeremy from school.That is quite a few steps which includes going up and down stairs.I don't cheat and take the elevator which quite a few of the employees there do.Jeremy likes to take the long way around to get back downstairs so I take him up on that too.Next year he will be in first grade which will be on the first floor.I won't get as much walking in when I pick him up then.
Later in the day we went to K-mart which gave me another opportunity to walk.Tomorrow is our grandson's school's Field Day.We will attend it and get in plenty of walking.
I am now 210.7 miles from Susan's house.I have walked 95.3 miles on my journey to Seneca SC.I am almost 1/3 of the way there.I am still heading down I77.I am familiar with the route since we made many trips to Charlotte NC from here to take our grandson for his Doc Band adjustments back when he was a baby.I am familiar with I-85 since we travelled it from Atlanta going north then I77 going north to visit my dad back in the late 70's to early 80's.
No comments:
Post a Comment