Thursday, June 21, 2007

Catching Up


This picture is my grandson Jeremy playing in the childrens sprinkler.



The last few days have been so busy.Never did get around to writing anything yesterday bit that doesn't mean I haven't been walking.


Yesterday I accumulated 8,363 steps on my pedometer which is 4.2 miles.Had a busy day since we had both grandchildren while our daughter and son in law took care of busted pipe in their basement.Glad we were available to help with the children.Took them to McDonald's for luch.Their SW Salad is so yummy.So nice to have something reasonable to eat since that is our grandchildrens' favorite place thanks to the nice play area.


I started my day with a walk in the park.I went around twice.Later we went to our huge Super Wal-Mart.It has recently be completely remodeled.That means lots of extra steps since we no longer know where anything is.The whole store has been changed around.


My pedometer reads 11,162 steps to end the day.That is equal to 5.6 miles.


I am finally off of I-77 and on I-85 on my virtual walk to SC!! So glad to leave I-77 behind!!

No comments: