Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Visits



We could have used a Tooth Fairy Pillow last night for the visit from the Tooth Fairy.


Grandson Jeremy lost another tooth yesterday evening while spending time with us during his winter break from school.This is the second time within a few weeks that he has lost a tooth while staying with us.

I bought a tooth fairy pillow at a craft show over 8 years ago when our daughter was expecting our grandson.The pillow stayed here until the need arose at their house for the pillow.Now we are without a Tooth Fairy Pillow.Little did I realize that we would need one here.

How nice it is to have a visit from the Tooth Fairy in our home once again.The visits from The Tooth Fairy haven't occurred since our daughters were the age to lose their teeth.They are now 32 and 31 so it has been quite awhile.Jeremy will be turning 8 in April so it has to be around 23 years or so since The Tooth Fairy last paid a visit to our home.Sad to think that I don't even remember how much The Tooth Fairy left our daughters.

I just checked our daughter Kimberly's baby book.To my surprise I noted in the baby book that Kimberly was 5 when she lost her first tooth and a month later she lost her second tooth.I had also noted in our younger daughter Karen's baby book that she was 5 1/2 when she lost her first tooth.

Since Jeremy is a preemie he was 11 months old when his first tooth came in and a little older when he lost his first tooth.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

How fun for the tooth fairy to visit your home last night! I just love it when she visits us.