
I saw this cartoon and thought it was rather cute.
Had to take a day off from doing the Walk Away The Pounds workout.I had a rude awakening this morning around 5 AM from a charlie horse in my right calf.The pain was such agony.Glad I was able to go back to sleep and sleep awhile since the pain kept me awake for awhile.
From the research I did online it looks as if I over did it on the Walk Away The Pounds routine.Think I need to get into slowly.Ken suggested that I do it every other day at first.My calf has been sore today but it feels better this evening than it did this morning.I will do the routine tomorrow.I will follow it closely with both the warm up and cool down.Since I am enjoying it so much I am hoping that this is something that I have to deal with while I get into the routine of doing it and not something that will continue to bother me.Those early painful wake ups are no fun.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Nancy! I used to get those Charlie horses back when I was a teenager. Sometimes I would get several in one night, and it would be hard to walk the next day. I don't know what causes them. I don't get them anymore.
Post a Comment