Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8th...Snowy Day




We had a nice snowfall starting late yesterday afternoon and on through the night.The picture I posted yesterday was when the snow had first started but then let up for a little bit.We received about 5 inches of snow.




I took these pictures this morning from our back deck.I love the way the snow sits on my yucca plants and looks so pretty.The sun came out which helped to clear the roads.It was quite windy so the temperature of around 30 felt much colder.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I just love looking at the snow pictures - I would just love to be able to get some snow pictures. It just looks so pure, soft and clean.

Anonymous said...

Even though you know I am not a winter lover, your snow is so very pretty, especially on your yuccas. Just be careful driving in it with your new car! That's a sharp car, have fun with it.

Susan in SC said...

I am so jealous of your beautiful snow! Sure hope it's not snowing when I arrive in April via foot!