The homemaker online list that I am on had an online BINGO game that ran during the holidays.Those that participated had to pick 25 words.Each day the person sent in 3 BINGO words for us to mark off if we had the words.The first person who marked off all of their 25 words won the BINGO game.I was the only winner of the BINGO game.
There was a knock at our door this afternoon.I had to sign the delivery confirmation slip.The package containing the prize came from Harriet in cold Brandon Manitoba Canada.
Harriet sent me things that I really enjoy.They are all things that I would pick out for myself(: I took a picture of what she sent to share with everyone.There was a matching set of Mary Engelbreit note cards and journal,A Cup of Comfort Cookbook and the December issue of Canadian Living magazine.
The online BINGO game was so much fun.Thank you Harriet for hosting and sending such a wonderful prize.I love all of it!
1 comment:
Oh what fun, Nancy! The cookbooks look really nice. (and that's from a woman who does not enjoy cooking)
How's the walking going these cold days??
Post a Comment