
I bought this workout DVD over the weekend.Yesterday was my first time to do the workout.I am starting with the 1 mile workout.It is called walking but it is truly more than walking.
I have had a few other Walk Away The Pounds workout videos but this one is more intense and I like the way the arm movements have been added.I need to find my hand weights since weighted hand balls are used in the workout.
Since our weather isn't good for outside walking I wanted to add this workout to my daily routine.I did the workout for the second time this morning.I could really feel it working while doing the back kicks.That is where I had some aches when repeating the workout this morning.
I know that I will start to see and feel a difference doing this workout every day.I will continue to post how I am doing with it.The workout is rather difficult here at the beginning but it should get easier for me after doing it a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment