
I googled stationary bike and I found this cartoon.I thought it was quite funny and wanted to share it here.
I mentioned getting a new pedometer in one of my previous blogs.Since our weather isn't very conducive to much walking outside I thought I better get back on the stationary bike and convert my time on it to steps.
Wooo....it wasn't easy going.The first minute or two were fine but working up to five minutes was oh so hard.I haven't ridden it in months.So my goal is to slowly and I mean slowly work back up to 30 minutes.It might not be in all one sitting but I want to get in 30 minutes of stationary bike riding a day.One minute on a stationary bike is equal to 203 steps.Riding the stationary bike 30 minutes a day would add 6,090 steps to my pedometer step count a day.That might get me to 10,000 steps in a day.
The Biggest Loser show is coming on in a few minutes.I will ride my bike some during the show.I've been looking forward to the new season starting right at the beginning of the new year.
1 comment:
Good job in starting back riding!
Post a Comment