Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lesson Learned...Don't Forget About Pocket Pedometer

Last month I wrote about my pocket pedometer that I had bought online.I loved this pedometer.

I had left it in my jeans pocket and it ended up in the wash to work no more.


After doing some research I have decided to buy another pocket pedometer but this time it will be a digital version.This will allow me to download my daily readings online.I like that added feature.I believe my friend Susan has this version.If I had known that there was a digital version I would have ordered it instead, back in December.Oh well,at least this is a cheaper version that I drowned.


I will write more about the digital version once I have received it and have used it awhile.Back to my old pedometer for a few weeks.Now the question is...where could it be? I never thought I would go back to it.


Lesson learned....Check Everything Before Placing In The Washer!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer to ruin your pedometer! By all means, go ahead and replace it since it was such a helpful tool to you. We sure got a lot of that snow today, did you?

Susan in SC said...

Yes, this is the pedometer that I have. It sure has increased my awareness of my walking (or lack of walking!)