I took this picture looking out my back door this morning.I love taking snow pictures.My grandson is fascinated with weather so whenever it snows I make sure to take pictures so he can look back at the pictures on my computer and see what days it snowed.He keeps wondering if we will have an ice storm.We keep telling him that we don't want an ice storm.
We are experiencing another snowy day.They were predicting that we would get between 3-6 inches and we got 3.The lower amount is unusual since when a range of snow accumulation is given we usually fall in the higher range.We could get another inch or two through tomorrow night.
Our driveway is covered in a little snow but it isn't enough to shovel.So far this winter and all of last winter I didn't need to shovel snow.I haven't needed to wear my snow boots either.My Lands End Winter Mocs have been sufficient since we haven't had a deep snow.Those slip on shoes are really great on snow and ice.
I am so grateful that we didn't experience any frozen pipes like a lot of people and businesses have in our area.We kept our faucets dripping the nights it got below freezing.Some businesses had pipes break in their ceilings.A local hospital and grocery store both experienced pipes freezing and bursting.
3 comments:
Looks beautiful, but cold.
How pretty! I just love to see your snow pictures!
Post a Comment