I am showing a picture that my 10 year old great niece painted.I was looking at my calendar today and remembered that one of my great nieces paintings is used in the calendar.The calendar is the school system calendar that is distributed at the beginning of each school year.I was admiring the painting of the Leprechaun that is used for this month then remembered that my great niece's painting is used later in the year.Wish the shot of her painting turned out better but at least you can see that she is a very talented 10 year old.
This time change really affects me.I have felt so tired all day.It is only what is usually 10 PM and I am already feeling like I am ready for bed.I usually don't go to bed till midnight.Guess my mindset is already on daylight savings time.
I know tomorrow morning will be a struggle for my daughter getting our two grandchildren up for school.It will be dark when they get up which will make matters worse.
My Gratitudes:
1.I am grateful that our soon to be 7 year old grandson still enjoys and wants to come to our house to spend the weekend with us.We all look forward to our weekends together.I asked him today at what age does he think that he will no longer want to spend the weekends with us.He said 31.We are loving his answer!
2.I am grateful that our grandson enjoys the spaghetti I make as much as his granddaddy.It is one of their favorite meals.
3.I am grateful that warmed up into the 30's today.I did not care for the low of 15 last night!
2 comments:
Your niece is very talented at such a young age.
Yesterday morning at church my husband said he had never seen so many sleepy eyes from the pulpit before. This time change does effect everyone.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
The picture your niece painted is very good. What a nice cozy looking house. One I would like to live in.
The night of the time change, we don't change our clocks. We go to bed and get up at the same time we usually do. Then don't change the clocks until the morning after breakfast. Seems to work for us.
Post a Comment