
I love Easter Lilies so wanted to post this picture.Our weekend routine changed today.We usually have our grandson with us over the weekends but he is gone this weekend with his family to Myrtle Beach SC for his Spring break.
We go to a locally owned Italian Pizzeria every Friday evening with our grandson.Hubby and I went this evening and invited our younger daughter and son in law to join us.One of the waitresses mentioned that she missed seeing our grandson this evening.Two other people asked about our granson so that made us feel good.It's nice to go to a place where people know you and miss you when you aren't there.
It was a pretty day today.The temperature was up to 60 and it was sunny.Easter we will be lucky if we make it up to 45.
I saw something rather interesting on the evening news last night.We use those energy efficient light bulbs.Don't remember how long ago we replaced our light bulbs to the energy efficient light bulbs.They contain mercury.You need to be very careful with them and not let them fall and break.One lady had one break in her house and it cost her $2,000 to have it cleaned up.They also need to be disposed of as hazardous waste and not
placed with your regular trash.We have already had to replace one so I have that light bulb to dispose of correctly.I do believe they need to let the public know how dangerous those energy efficient light bulbs can be if they break.I have a package in front of me that states that you manage them in accord with disposal laws.There is a website listed on the packaging:
2 comments:
Thanks for the info. We've been changing our bulbs over too and I sure didn't know about that.
Thanks for the info. I did not know this. Scary.....are they worth the trouble?
I am sure you do miss your grandson but he will have a wonderful time on his Spring break vacation.
Try to enjoy your Easter weekend. I know that will be hard since you miss your grandson.
Post a Comment