I did a Google search and came up with the following information.He is Lewis Grizzard's step brother and not cousin as I had stated in my previous post.I am now going to catch up with what Ludlow has been up to.Guess I have another gratitude...found information concerning a humorist that I enjoyed back in the early 80's.
Ludlow Porch
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Ludlow Porch is an American radio humorist popular in the southern United States. He was the stepbrother of humorist Lewis Grizzard and is the author of thirteen humor books.
Ludlow was born Bobby Crawford Hanson on October 11, 1934.
He hosted a radio talkshow for many years on WSB radio in Atlanta and was elected into the Georgia Radio Hall of Fame in 2007
3 comments:
I passed this information on to my dad, who was also a big Lewis Grizzard fan!!
Oh...and I was in Atlanta from Dec. '81 to June '83....I was there for the "SnowJam"...remember when it snowed that year so much!!! Coming from Colorado, I was loving it...but, those poor Atlantners, had no clue as to what to do with all that white stuff!! My dad actually skiied down the hill in front of our house...we were out by Snellville!!! :-D
You have a great day!!!
Nancy!!! Send me an e-mail please...this is too funny!!!
willkuro@ngs1.cncm.ne.jp
We lived in Laurenceville, but...I worked at a restaurant (Maxie's) and at Stanley Steamer AND at a Montessori School, along with a day care there in Snellville!!!
I took some classes at Dekalb Com. college!!
The snow jam was so amazing....it took everything my dad had to keep me in the house because there were a lot of parking lots out there that I could do some damage on in my VW Bug!!! :-D
I always loved reading Lewis Grizzard. His name brings back a lot of old memories.
Post a Comment