
I am sitting here trying to enjoy the movie Enchanted that we rented.It hasn't held my interest the way I thought it would.Since I realized that I hadn't posted on my blog today I thought I would write while watching the movie.
We have had a lovely day today.It was bright and sunny with the temperature in the lower 60's.Tomorrow for Easter it will only be in the mid 40's.One day it is above normal and the next below normal.
It was nice to get outside this afternoon and take a walk.It was a little windy but I enjoyed the fresh air since the temperature was in the mid 60's.Our daughter and her family had nice weather in the 70's today in Myrtle Beach.
Since our grandson isn't here with us this weekend hubby and I decided to go to a restaurant that we like but our grandson doesn't care for.We went to a Mexican restaurant and enjoyed the food so much.I love a chicken dish called Pollo Yucitan.It is marinate grilled chicken served over rice with grilled tomatoes,squash and green pepper served on top of the chicken.There is a side of guacamole.That dish is so yummy.
I received an e-mail this morning from one of the female soldiers in Iraq that I wrote to back the end of December.It was such a blessing to receive an e-mail back.I e-mailed back and received another e-mail from her this evening.Bless her heart,she didn't even realize that this is Easter weekend.She must not have received any correspondence from anyone making mention of Easter like I did.That shows the importance of corresponding with our soldiers.I want them to know that they aren't forgotten.What is even more special is that this female soldier is the first one that I wrote to.She has a new physical address in Iraq so I am thinking that she has Internet connection now which she didn't have when I first wrote to her.She kept my e-mail address for almost 3 months so that makes me feel special.
I want to wish everyone a very special Easter
My Blessings:
1.I feel so very blessed that I heard back from the first female soldier that I wrote to back the end of December.
2.I am blessed that my cold is getting better.
3.I am grateful that my hubby found one of my pierced earrings that had fallen out when I was walking in the yard the other day.
2 comments:
Happy Easter Nancy and may you enjoy many more blessings!
Happy Easter to you too.
We have a favorite pizza place that we go to all the time too where they know us.
Post a Comment