I was tagged(hope I am the correct person) by friend NeeCee.Thought these were interesting questions so I will answer them without further ado.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and post their names.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
This is a hard one that I need to think about.Ten years ago we lived in Virginia and thinking about moving.We found a house and moved across the state line to West Virginia that August.Didn't have any grandchildren yet since our grandson will be turning 7 next month.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1.Wash a load of clothes before my grandson goes home.I like to send him home with clean clothes.
2.Enjoy some of the NASCAR race on TV with my grandson.It is being held in Martinsville VA which is about 100 miles East of us.They are in for a cold race day since it is only 32 here this morning and we had ice over night.We are in the mountains and that area isn't so it will be a little warmer there.
3.Watch the 3rd episode of the TV show I can Make You Thin which will come on this evening
4.Catch up on some blog reading.
5.Straighten the house.
Snacks I enjoy:
1.a mini bag of the 100 calorie Microwave popcorn
2.a cup of hot green tea
3.almonds
4.sugar free Russell Stover peppermint patties
5.sugar free chocolate ice cream bar
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.Give money to my daughters to make their families lives more comfortable
2.Have a new house built
3.Pay off this house and donate it to charity
4.Give to some worthwhile charities.One would be Any Soldier.com
5.Take some trips with all of my family.
Five of my bad habits:
1.Need to concentrate more on what I eat and how I eat it.
2.Not exercising like I should.
3.putting things off..procrastination
4.nagging my husband to do things
5.enjoying breads too much
Five places I have lived:
1.West Virginia...Bluefield
2.Virginia...Bluefield
3.Missouri...Florissant
4.Georgia....Grayson
5.Washington DC area
Five jobs I've had:
1.store clerk
2.worked for a house cleaning company
3.wached children in my home
4.IRS tax examiner
5.worked for magazine publisher in Washington DC
Five people I want to know more about.A nice way to say tag!
1.Dianne
2.Happyone
3.Lesley Ann
4.Page
5.Susan
3 comments:
Nancy, thank you for thinking about me, but I don't know how to do the "tag" thing, and I don't know 5 people on the computer!
thank you for doing the survey. I enjoyed learning more about you.
Nice learning more about you.
I'll play along in a few days or so.
Post a Comment