Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Has Sprung

This is a picture of my grandchildren playing on the sand at Myrtle Beach SC last week.They had a very enjoyable time.As you can see by the picture the beach was rather deserted.

Today and yesterday we had such lovely weather.Made it up to 70 both days.I've been spending more time outside and not as much time on my computer so I didn't blog yesterday.

Been a good week since I got some Spring cleaning done inside the other day and today I got some Spring cleaning done in our yard.

We have decided to do the Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday since it will be the nicer of the two days.Our temperatures are going to cool down.Our high on Sunday is suppose to be 58 which is normal high for the date.I know it will feel cool since we have experienced warmer than normal temperatures.

We will dye some eggs on Saturday.I made sure I got all of the supplies needed since my grandson requested that we dye eggs and hunt for eggs this coming weekend.

I am a fan of Celebrity Apprentice.Since I am a country music fan I am pulling for Trace Adkins to win.The finale should be an interesting show coming on in less than an hour.

6 comments:

NeeCee said...

Mom is having a very rough time right now. She doesn't feel very good and she is hurting so badly, she can't get her hands to do what she wants. She has mentioned many times that she is thinking of you and wished she could send you a note, but she just can't do it. Just keep her in your prayers and know she is keeping you in her thoughts.

Happyone said...

70's - Wow how nice. It got to the low 60's here so far.
Looks like your grandkids had a great time on the beach.
Have lots of fun with the egg hunt. :-)

Andrea said...

Beautiful weather here in Georgia too. I think we might get some rain later today which we can always use. After last summers drought I am not going to complain if we get rain.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Lesley said...

We had snow for Easter, Nancy - wish it was 70 here! I'd have liked a White Christmas, but not a White Easter! It had mostly melted by the following day, we rarely get snow that settles like it used to in the UK.

Susan in SC said...

Enjoy your egg hunt! Wish I could be at the beach for a week! Susan in SC

NeeCee said...

You were correct, I meant you!! Can't wait to see your answers. :0)