Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is Spring Around The Corner?


I took this picture from the car when we were on the road for my hubby's doctor's appointment.I always enjoy this view while riding by the car so was quite glad that I was able to get a picture of it today.It was a pretty day for a car trip.The sun was shining brightly and it was in the mid 50's.


The town we go to for my hubby's VA hospital doctor's appointments is about 100 miles east of us.Their area is starting to look more like spring.I saw trees with hints of green which we don't have here yet.They are at a much lower elevation than we are.


I am beginning to see some daffodils blooming in our area.Mine aren't blooming yet but mine seem to bloom later than others since we are on a hill.Our back yard temperature a little cooler at night due to the higher elevation.


Yesterday was a busy day.We watched our 3 year old granddaughter since our daughter wasn't feeling well.We had a fun day together but I noticed that I never got around to writing anything here.Guess when life gets busy my blogging takes a back seat.
My Gratitudes:
1.Having special time with our granddaughter.
2.Enjoying a new to us BBQ restaurant for lunch today that we really liked while on our road trip.
3.Enjoying the wonderful mountain views while on the road trip.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I take a lot of pictures while moving down the road. This is a great view of beautiful scenery.

I read a lot about your taking your husband to the VA hospital for doctor appointments. I hope he is okay. I will be praying for him. God bless.

dkuroiwa said...

You live in a most beautiful of places!! I love the farmhouses that "dot" the landscape.

And "ditto" what andrea said about your husband...my dad was in the VA hospital, they treat people right in those places!!!

The boys and I will try to take more "flower" pictures this weekend if the weather stays pretty!! :-D

Andrea said...

You have been tagged.
View my blog for more detail.
Andrea

Happyone said...

What a beautiful view the people who live in those houses get to see every day.
I too hope your husband is okay.

CountryMouse said...

What a beautiful place to live - I would love to have all that space and beautiful scenery to wake up to every morning.
Am pleased to hear that your husbands appointment went well.