Since I have two pictures to use for St.Patrick's Day I thought I would go ahead and use this one today.I took a picture of the calendar page for this month.The calendar is my grandson's school system's calendar that they hand out at the beginning of every school year.This picture was painted by one of the children in the school system.The child that painted this picture is in elementary school.
Don't know if this has ever happened to any of you.This morning I was going to cook my grandson's favorite sausage for breakfast.This is the only time all week that we have sausage.It was a roll of sausage.I went to cut it open and noticed that it smelled really bad.This has never happened to me.I took it back to the store and got a refund.I had no desire to have any more of that sausage for awhile so just had my money refunded.I had placed it in a plastic grocery bag and tied it.Didn't want that smell to get out.
Didn't even think to check for a company web site till later this evening.I found their website and left a comment on their comment form.I'll let you know if I hear back and what they have to say.I am wondering if the store has a policy in place as to how t0 deal with food products which are spoiled and returned.
I watched the NASCAR race that was held at the Bristol Raceway which is about 100 miles from us.Would love to see a race there someday but those tickets are very hard to get.We may have to settle for a Nationwide race in the next year or so.Hard to believe that we were on the actual track back in December for their Holiday of Lights Show.It was nice to see Ward Burton win today.
2 comments:
That has happened to me Nancy! Yuck! Takes the desire for sausage away for awhile doesn't it? Susan in SC
Glad I am vegetarian. Hope your St. Patrick's Day was a good one. Mine was very busy.
Post a Comment