In my previous post I meant to write that my dad passed away unexpectantly in his sleep.He was 81 so we know he led a good life.He especially enjoyed his great grandchildren and grandchildren.
You have my love and prayers during this sad time. It doesn't matter that we know that our parents will someday pass away, when it happens it never is easy. I've been there, too, and I know the pain it causes. ((Nancy)) Dianne
It has been over a week since you last posted. I hope you are doing all right. Been praying for you and your family in the loss of your dad. May God bless you and your family.
8 comments:
You have my love and prayers during this sad time. It doesn't matter that we know that our parents will someday pass away, when it happens it never is easy. I've been there, too, and I know the pain it causes. ((Nancy))
Dianne
I'm sorry to hear that Nancy. I will pray for you and your family.
Nancy - You are in my heart and prayers as you walk this this time. I am so sorry for you loss. Susan in SC
Nancy,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Hugs
Joni
Nancy ~ You and your family are in my prayers during this sad time. Sending you many hugs.
~ Joanne
Praying for you and your family. Knowing he lived a good life I am sure helps comfort your hearts. May God bless you and your family.
Nancy,
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. I have been thinking of you and your family and praying for God to comfort you during this time.
It has been over a week since you last posted. I hope you are doing all right. Been praying for you and your family in the loss of your dad. May God bless you and your family.
Post a Comment