Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Light Displays


Yesterday we drove down to Bristol TN which is 100 miles south of us.We went to Bristol Motor Speedway to see their Speedway in Lights Display.The displays were fantastic.The highlight was that our daughter got to drive on the actual speedway that the NASCAR drivers drive on.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I bet that was a pretty site. We went to Charlotte several years ago and my husband and our youngest daughter both rode in a race car around the track. I was not forking out that kind of money, nor did I want to go that rate of speed so I did take the ride.

dot said...

Merry christmas Nancy!
Bristol always rings a bell with me for some reason. I might have family there.
I'm laughing at Andrea's post. I think she meant she DIDN'T take the ride.
I won't be posting for a few days. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Front Porch Society said...

Merry Christmas a little late!! :)