Thursday, December 13, 2007

Counting My Blessings Continued


I was having problems last night with my post so I sent what I had and will continue here.
Yesterday I mentioned my daughter's bee sting which happened in the morning.
Now for our second blessing yesterday.I was driving on a 4 lane divided highway when a car going in the wrong direction drove by me going quite fast.Thankfully I was in the slow lane.I had noticed that the car ahead that was traveling in the left lane had to take fast action and get over in the slow lane.Once I realized what was happening I moved fast to the left to get out of the way.I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed that the car going the wrong lane had its brake lights on.They were taking action to get out going the wrong way.Later after picking up our grandson from school I went back on the same highway going the other direction.I wanted to ease my mind and make sure that an accident hadn't happened behind us.Thankfully there weren't any accidents.Later in the day I heard on the news that an accident on the Interstate was caused by a driver going the wrong the way.It reminded me of what could have happened with the driver that went by us going the wrong way.
I feel so blessed that our daughter was treated immediately for her adverse reaction to the bee sting and that nothing happened when the car was going in the wrong direction.

3 comments:

dot said...

God was surely watching over you and your daughter!

Andrea said...

Glad everything went all right with you. God was watching over you.

Isadora said...

:) I think your title has it all - continue to count your blessings :)