We are having the coldest temperatures of the fall season.It was all of 9 when I got up this morning and Winter hasn't even arrived yet.
I wathced a very enjoyable show last night.It's the battle of the choirs.I enjoy listening to choirs and these choirs did not disappoint.The series will run through Thursday night.There are 5 choirs and one will be eliminated tonight.Hate the thought that one will be eliminated tonight but that is the premise of the show.Each evening one choir will be eliminated until one choir is picked as the winner.Each choir consists of 20 people who were picked by the celebrity choir leader.
1 comment:
It LOOKS cold! I don't watch much tv so I haven't seen that show. I'm not much for choirs either. I like Dancing with the Stars tho. I only get to watch it when I go to my mother's.
Post a Comment