Friday, December 7, 2007

Say Cheese


This is my 3 year old granddaughter posing for me and saying" Say Cheese" while posing.She isn't still and posing for me very often so I was gladly taking the opportunity to take her picture.Hopefully more opportunities to take her picture will come my way as she gets older.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love your pictures.
Mariah is beautiful!!

dot said...

She's cute! Sometimes you have to be really quick with the camera.

Andrea said...

My grandson is now posing well for pictures. He is 4. He will do something and say, "Take a picture." We were going down the road the other day and he saw a plane in the air. He wanted me to stop and take a picture. I told him I was in too much traffic. He is so used to me taking pictures he thinks I am supposed to at all times.