We are experiencing the calm before the storm this morning.Yesterday we had a few inches of snow then it tapered off yesterday evening.
The snow will start to fall again this afternoon and continue on overnight.We are expecting 6 inches or more on top of the 2 inches we got yesterday.
If we manage to get that much snow it will be our biggest snowfall this winter season.
The sun is shining brightly which is deceiving since the temperature is only in the low 20's.Really hope we get this nice snowfall.If it does materialize I will post pictures tomorrow.Stay tuned..........
3 comments:
Nancy, what a BEAUTIFUL picture! I really like that.
I'm glad it's snow you are having and not ice/sleet/freezing rain. Stay warm, and safe!
I love your blog, by the way!
How pretty! I just love your snow pictures!
This has certainly been a cold winter. It's cold here also. We are experiencing temps in the 20's, that is really cold for us.
I love the snow pictures.
Post a Comment