I picked this picture to show since I like the way it shows the ground covered in snow without any footprints.Everything looks so pristine.I took this picture this morning from my back door.I pointed my camera out the door and pushed the shutter.Really didn't know what I would capture but I like my random shot.
The snow finally came to and end early this morning.We had another bitterly cold night.It was 7 at 8:30 this morning and it is already down to 9 as I write this.We are suppose to have a warming trend with the temperature zooming to the lower 40's tomorrow.That will feel like a heat wave to us.
Hubby Ken and I got out of the house today.We hadn't been anywhere since Monday due to the snowy weather.We went to Applebee's for a late lunch.There was hardly anyone there.Most people must still be staying in since our high was only 20 today.
After Applebee's we went to K-Mart.Weren't many people there either.The main roads were fine.It's the back roads and roads off of the main roads that are still snow and ice covered.The treatment that they put on the back roads doesn't work too well when the temperature is so cold.
The warming trend starting tomorrow should bring an end to the ice and snow covered roads.Schools were closed starting Tuesday and will remain closed tomorrow.Looks like they will be in school till the middle of June since they make up all of the days lost due to wintry weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment