Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Look


I am hoping that this picture is a little sharper since I am taking it with my new camera.


I now have a Polaroid 10 mega pixel Digital camera.I got a great off for it in an e-mail from buy.com last week.Since my other camera wasn't taking very good indoor pictures I decided to go for the new camera with 10 mega pixels.My other camera was 6 mega pixels.Hard to believe that my first digital camera that I bought was only 2 mega pixels.I remember buying it in April of 2001 thinking that I would have two months to learn how to use it before my first grandchild was born.Little did I know at the time that he would be born only a week later, 6 weeks prematurely.


Back to the picture...since I didn't receive any guesses I am thinking that y'all didn't care to guess.It is a screwdriver!


The screwdriver was packaged with my new PC pedometer.It was to be used to take the battery compartment off to place the new battery inside.The funny thing is that the same type of screwdriver came with my previous pedometer but since I didn't take the time to read the directions I threw it away and used a mini Phillips head screwdriver to take the back off of the pedometer.
I laughed when I saw the screwdriver again and said out loud..oh no not again.I still didn't know what it was.This time I read the directions since this pedometer is a little more involved.I then read that there was a battery and screwdriver included with the pedometer.It was like the joke was on me.I sure got a laugh out of that little piece of metal.It worked well to get the back off of the pedometer.I am keeping it since it might come in handy again some day!

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

Nancy - I wanted to guess, I just couldn'y tell if it was inside or outside. At first I thought it was a hot water bag. The, I thought it might be a paddle. Finally, I decided it was a barrette. Boy, was I off on all accounts!!!!