The storm arrived yesterday afternoon.It has been snowing off and on ever since.The Winter Storm Warning is suppose to end tomorrow morning at 6 AM.
It was only 9 this morning when I got up.Didn't want to venture out in the cold so I took a few quick pictures looking out our front door and our back door.
We are also under a Wind Chill Advisory for tonight.Our low is suppose to go down to around 0 with a wind chill around -15.
The last time we went out was Monday when we needed to go to the post office to mail off some mail.I don't drive in this mess so we haven't been any where today or yesterday.We are hoping to get out tomorrow if the sun shines brightly enough to clear the roads of the ice and snow.Our roads continue to be plowed and treated but with only a high of 15 today and continuing snow the residential roads aren't completely clear.The main roads are fine it is just getting to them that is the problem especially when we are on a hill.
1 comment:
At least you have something pretty to look at. The snow just looks so peaceful. I'm sure it's a pain but it is pretty. I think I'm ready for a warm up.
Post a Comment