Since I wrote yesterday we received a little more snow.I measured 6 inches this morning.Since the sun peaked in and out yesterday between the snow showers we actually received more than 6 inches but some of it melted due to the sun.
The funny thing about this snow storm is that it was never called a snow storm.We were only under a "Winter Weather Advisory" for a few inches of snow.I would call this an actual snow storm and not just a few snow showers.
There are two roads in this picture but are covered in snow.The road across from us goes up a steep hill.Sure glad we don't live up that hill.The road in front of our house goes up a hill too.We are so fortunate that we live half way up the hill.People can usually make it up to our house but then need to turn around in our driveway and go back down the hill whenever the road is still covered in snow.The plow came through yesterday but you would never know it now since the roads are covered once again due to the snow we got overnight.
Had to take some more pictures this morning.As I mentioned yesterday I never know when we will see snow again so I best capture it while I can.
Update....the snow plow just came through.We should be able to get out sometime today,yeah!
2 comments:
Look ma, I do have a blogger account. Woot Woot.
Beautiful, snow pictures are just so amazing when you live in the south. Something we rarely see, unless traveling out of state.
Post a Comment