Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St.Patrick's Day

I want to wish everyone a very nice St.Patrick's Day.I am Irish from my father's side of the family.

I have a corned beef brisket cooking in my crock pot.I usually simmer it on top of the stove but decided to try the crock pot this time.I love corned beef so I am keeping my fingers crossed that the corned beef turns out nice and tender..just the way I like it.

We always had corned beef and cabbage on St.Patrick's Day when I was growing up.Guess that is how I developed such a fondness for it.

I have a green top on.Don't know why, but I rarely buy anything green to wear and I love the color.I have hazel eyes so green looks fine on me.

Happy St.Patrick's Day!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you. I acutally put green on today without even thinking about it until later. Hope you brisket and cabbage was delicious!