I am wondering if this will be the last of our winter snows.Spring arrives next week so this might just be the last.If it snows after Spring arrives it will be a Spring snow and not a Winter snow.
Hard to believe it was in the mid 70's earlier in the week.I was enjoying walks outside.Guess I am starting to be of the mindset that snow belongs in November,December,January and February.Once March arrives I am ready for Spring.Our days in the mid 70's are quite unusual for March.Our normal high is in the low 50's.Highs in the mid 70's are what we are to expect in early May.
I have seen some daffodils in bloom here in our area.My daffodils haven't bloomed yet.Looks like they will any day now.I love Spring flowers especially anything yellow.
What is nice about this snow is that it didn't stick to the roads since we had such a wonderful warm up earlier in the week.This kind of snowfall would be wonderful for Christmas Day.You can enjoy the snow but get around in the car also.
No comments:
Post a Comment