Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Isn't This Adorable


I did some web surfing on ETSY the other day.I came across this adorable jumper that I knew my granddaughter Mariah would love.


She loves cats and looks forward to seeing our three cats whenever she comes for a visit.Her big brother Jeremy adores our dog and Mariah adores the three cats.


When I saw this jumper listed I had to order it for my granddaughter.It is a size small 4-6.Mariah is short so it might be a little long on her.I ordered the jumper over the weekend and it arrived today.


The lady that made it lives about 15 miles from where we lived when we lived in Georgia back in the 70's and mid 80's.


I believe ETSY is going become a favorite site of mine.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

that is so cute!
I'm an Etsy fan too.

Susan in SC said...

how sweet! Mariah will be precious in this outfit!