Saturday, December 25, 2010
Snowy Christmas
I took this picture this morning looking out our back door.It wasn't snowing then but picked back up this afternoon.
Hubby Ken and I went out and shoveled our driveway once again to make room for other cars.This is the second day in a row that we have had to shovel our driveway.
Daughter Kimberly came over with grandson Jeremy and granddaughter Mariah.She has 4 wheel drive so it isn't that bad to drive on the snow.The snow picked back up in intensity on their drive over.Needless to say they didn't stay long.We were so disappointed.
The timing was a little off so our other daughter Karen and her hubby Brian arrived just a few minutes after Kimberly left with Jeremy and Mariah.Kimberly wanted to get going before the roads got much worse since she was with her children.They left before they could even eat anything.
Karen and Brian had spent sometime with Brian's parents earlier in the day and ate there.I planned that we would eat a little later so that they could eat with us too.We had a nice time sitting around and chatting then eating.Just disappointed that we couldn't have all of our family together at the same time.
I looked back at pictures I took last Christmas.Doesn't look like we had a snowy day but there was snow on the ground and our road was clear which made it much nicer to get out and about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry that your Christmas day didn't work out exactly right. It would have been nice for all of your family to be together. We are enjoying the snow today.
Post a Comment