Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010


Is that the sun that is brightly shining outside? I took this picture a few minutes ago.I want the picture to remind me that we actually saw the sun a few times in the month of December.

This has been a very snowy month for us here in our area of southern West Virginia.We will end the month setting a record for the amount of snow in the month of December.We broke the record last December and will break that record this December.I won't be surprised to see the amount of snow for this December to be at 30 inches or above.

We need to get outside and finish shoveling out our driveway.We had only shoveled the lower part of our driveway but now that Christmas is approaching we need to get the rest of the driveway shoveled just in case some family can make it to our house.

The snow on our car is left from the snow that we got Wednesday evening and yesterday.

Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The snow is beautiful! This time last year we were getting a blizzard.
Glad it isn't doing that this year.
Merry Christmas, Nancy, to you and your sweet family!

Susan in SC said...

I love your snow pictures but am glad it is you and not us! Merry Christmas!!