Monday, July 13, 2009

The View from The Top




I still have some pictures to show from Philadelphia but thought I would take a break and show some scenes from our area.




We took a ride up the mountain that overshadows our town.It's a 2.2 mile drive up the windy mountain road.According to our GPS the elevation here at our house is 2,700 feet.From research online I learned that the elevation at the top of East River Mountain is 3,500 feet.




Since this ride was a spur of the moment drive I didn't have my camera with me.I used the camera on my Blackberry.I am quite pleased with how well the pictures turned out.




I have a few more pictures that I will share tomorrow.My phone is charging.After it has a full charge I will send the pictures from my Blackberry to my computer.




We took a little hike while we were up there.Didn't go too far since I had sandals on instead of my tennis shoes.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

Great pictures with your Blackberry. I just love mountains!