Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some Images of The Lancaster Area

These are various scenes around the Lancaster area that I captured.The bottom picture is the one that I meant to show yesterday.There is an Amish horse and buggy on the other side of the road from us.Wish I could have gotten a closer picture of it.

In the top picture you can barely see that the wash is hanging on the line and blowing in the wind.If you look towards the left before the house you might see the wash.It was Monday afternoon when I took the picture.I was wondering if Monday was wash day since I saw quite a few Amish homes where the wash was hanging on the line.

I loved the All American scene of our nation's flag blowing in the breezes depicted in the middle picture.I loved the charm of the buildings.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

These are really nice pictures, Nancy!