Saturday, December 27, 2008

My New Pedometer

Don't know if any of you have ever heard of a pocket pedometer.I hadn't but it was something that I could really use.I haven't had much luck with the pedometers that are attached to a waistband.

I receive a periodic e-zine concerning walking.In one of the e-zines the woman recommended a pedometer that you place in your pocket to track your steps.I loved that concept since I have had a problem with attaching pedometers to my waistline.Needless to say many pedometers have fallen off and broke.

I love this pedometer.I place it in my jeans pocket in the morning and forget about it.It tallies my steps all during the day.I ordered it online.It is by far the best pedometer I have ever owned.This is the first one I have bought online.All of the others have been bought in local stores and are no where as nice as this one.

I was surprised when I googled the pedometer that there was a web page all about the pedometer.Here is the link if you would like further information:

http://www.omronpocketpedometer.com/?gclid=CK2MnL2I4ZcCFQMQswodP0w0Dw


1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

Nancy - I have this same pedometer that is still in it's package. I need to get it out and start using it on a regular basis.