The picture is beautiful. You were in my neck of the woods. Sorry for the sad reason why you came to MD but it was nice that you got to go back and see some more of DC.
When I see pictures like this, I always think, "now THAT...is America!!". Great photo!!
I'm so sorry to hear the reason for your trip back there...losing both your father and your brother must have been so hard. But...being with family during times like that make is seem not so bad...still hard...but easier to handle, I think.
I want to thank all of you for your kind words.I have missed posting but it was a very emotional time for me getting ready for the trip and then the memorial service etc..Both my dad and brother lived here in our area.According to their wishes they were both cremated.We had a memorial service for my brother last Spring.Both my dad's and brother's cremains were buried in the family plot at the cemetery in Maryland.Extended relatives from both sides of our family attended the memorial service last weekend which made it very special.
6 comments:
The picture is beautiful.
You were in my neck of the woods.
Sorry for the sad reason why you came to MD but it was nice that you got to go back and see some more of DC.
The reflection in the picture is beautiful.
Sorry about your brother and your dad. I was getting worried about you since you have not posted in a while.
The monument is beautiful! So sad about your dad and brother.
Glad to see you back!
When I see pictures like this, I always think, "now THAT...is America!!". Great photo!!
I'm so sorry to hear the reason for your trip back there...losing both your father and your brother must have been so hard. But...being with family during times like that make is seem not so bad...still hard...but easier to handle, I think.
I want to thank all of you for your kind words.I have missed posting but it was a very emotional time for me getting ready for the trip and then the memorial service etc..Both my dad and brother lived here in our area.According to their wishes they were both cremated.We had a memorial service for my brother last Spring.Both my dad's and brother's cremains were buried in the family plot at the cemetery in Maryland.Extended relatives from both sides of our family attended the memorial service last weekend which made it very special.
Beautiful picture, it looks just like a postcard.
Post a Comment