My grandson's primary school held their PE field day on Thursday.It was scheduled for Wednesday but due to rainy weather they were able to reschedule it for Thursday.
Family and friends were invited to attend and join in the fun.Jeremy's teacher participated in the sack race and relay race with her class.It was nice to see the joy in the childrens eyes when they watched their teacher join in the fun.
The first picture is our grandson's class enjoying their lunches they brought from home.They ate before they "played".The second picture is our grandson Jeremy enjoying the sack race.Our grandson is blessed to be in a school where most class sizes are under 20 students.There are 17 students in his class.I remember back in the dark ages when I was in elementary school our classes had at least 30 students and usually more.
2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time.
I remember as a child enjoying field day....and that was many, many, many years ago.
Post a Comment