We had such lovely weather today.After our grandson's 1 PM soccer game we spent sometime outside.It was one of the nicer Sundays we have had so far this Spring.The temperature was in the upper 60's and with the sun shining brightly it made for a lovely day for a soccer game.
Our grandson has been wanting to play with bubbles.I had my camera ready to capture some pictures of the bubbles he was blowing.This is a picture of one of his bubbles.
Still working on my yuccas.I've been pulling weeds,trimming and raking.Makes for great exercise.
6 comments:
Good picture of the bubbles! I think all kids like making bubbles. Some grow ups do also!
That's a cool shot of the bubble.
Glad your having some nice weather - it was 83 in my neck of the woods today. Hot already!
It was a perfect spring day here too.
Great capture of the bubble!!
Love this shot.
I gave your blog an award, look my blog when you have time for the details. Susan in SC
You haven't blogged for awhile.
Just stopping by to say hi and hope all is well in your part of the world.
Post a Comment