Wednesday, April 16, 2008

4/16



Today is the one year anniversary of the shootings at Virginia Tech.Virginia Tech is located about 60 miles East of us.Lots of young people from our area continue their higher education at Virginia Tech.

Today I am thinking about and praying for all of those that were affected by the shootings last year.Our area was deeply affected that day since we consider Virginia Tech to be one of our own.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I read that on the news this morning. It is hard to believe it has already been a year.

Hope you are doing all right. I am seeing a lot of people slowing down from blogging including me. I do not have time to visit as much as I would like to. I guess spring coming on there is a lot better things to do.

dot said...

The things like that happening in our country are so sad.
I'm glad I came up in a time when you didn't have to worry like you do now.