Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Other Cat Casey


Since I posted pictures of our other two cats Twinkie and Sneaky I thought I should post a picture of our third and last cat Casey.


Casey is Twinkie's mother and they look nothing alike.Casey was a stray.We adopted her when she was expecting.After she had the litter of kittens we had her spayed.We were able to find homes for all of the kittens.Don't even remember how many kittens there were.We kept the brother and sister tabby kittens.Twinkie's brother Boomer died a few years ago.I don't think of Casey being Twinkie's mother since they don't look or act alike.

4 comments:

dot said...

Your cats are all very pretty. Bet you don't have any mice around your house!

Andrea said...

Another pretty cat. We do not have a cat anymore. Ours died a few years ago. We had him about 12 years. We do have one dog though.

Happyone said...

Casey is so cute. I love her little black nose.

Susan in SC said...

Awww, what beautiful cats!! Susan in SC