Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Playful Cat

Oops,Wrong Cat! This is Sneaky and not Twinkie.I will download Twinkie's picture on another post.Took me forever to get this picture downloaded so I will keep it right here!

This is our playful cat Twinkie.She is 12 years old and still acts like a kitten.That picture was taken last fall when our grass was dry due to the lack of rain.Here lately we have been blessed with lots of rain.We have had Twinkie ever since she was a kitten.She is very gentle with our two grandchildren.


Twinkie is a sweet tabby cat.She is a talker and will let you know when her food dish is empty.She loves to follow you around the yard and climb trees to show off for us.


One day I heard a noise in the kitchen.I went to check what the commotion was.There was Twinkie unraveling the paper towels.She was having a grand ole time.I was able to save the paper towels by folding them.


I then put what was left on the roll back on the paper towel holder.A few minutes later I heard the same noise again.There was Twinkie taking the rest of the paper towels off of the roll.I couldn't believe my eyes that she would go back and finish off the roll.This is the first time she has ever done this.Now I am afraid to put another roll of paper towels on the holder.Cats are creatures of habit.Maybe if I wait another week or so she might forget her little antics and not bother the paper towels again.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is funny. My grandson used to do that with the toilet paper when he was crawling around. It amazed him to watch the toilet paper unwind off the tube.

dot said...

Pretty cat and funny story! I sure hope the cat forgets!