Saturday, April 5, 2008

Twinkie


This is our cat Twinkie.I am sure this time,lol.Should have done a preview the last time before I downloaded the wrong picture.




Both Twinkie and Sneaky are tabby cats.Twinkie is a tiny petite female tabby and Sneaky is a big male tabby.

4 comments:

Laughing said...

Hi!
I just found your blog...thought I'd say Hi...I'm Pam 'Oh Da Woods
http://dawoods12.blogspot.com

KOSTAS said...

Twinkie is very beautiful, as the known old photo model of fashion!

Happyone said...

Such cute cats. I had a couple of tabbies quite a few years ago. They were sisters and it was so much fun to watch them play together. After going to the grocery store I would throw all the paper bags on the floor and they would have so much fun playing with those bags. :-)

Andrea said...

I could see how you could download the wrong cat since they favor each other.