Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snowy Mountain


We had to go out today and run some errands when it was snowing lightly.I took this picture of snow on the mountain.Yesterday the mountain was so pretty.It looked like an ice palace.Didn't have my camera with me yesterday.Made sure I took it today since you never know what you might see and encounter.

6 comments:

Happyone said...

They predicted snow for us today too and right now the sun is shining. :-) Maybe it's still headed our way.

dot said...

What a beautiful view!

Susan in SC said...

love the snow pictures! Susan in SC

Andrea said...

Beautiful view. Yes, it is important to always take your camera. You never know what you might run across that would make a good blogging picture. ;)

Tracy said...

Very pretty! I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for Spring. :)

Andrea said...

Is everything okay with you? You have not posted in a while. Praying all is well with you and yours.